Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Which call centers are in Santo Domingo?

  1. #1
    Kisha
    Guest

    Default Which call centers are in Santo Domingo?

    Which call centers are in Santo Domingo?

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Inbound/Outbound

    Rocco ZonaFranca San Isidro
    Stream ZonaFranca San Isidro/ CyberPark/Tiradenties
    NearShore Lincoln Av.

  3. #3
    Off Topic - Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,566
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bienamor View Post
    Rocco ZonaFranca San Isidro
    Stream ZonaFranca San Isidro/ CyberPark/Tiradenties
    NearShore Lincoln Av.
    It´s Roccoco in Zona Franca San Isidro.

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by frank recktenwald View Post
    It´s Roccoco in Zona Franca San Isidro.

    My bad, must be I don't remember for a reason, like want to forget?

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ACS Zona Franca San Isidro

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
    Which call centers are in Santo Domingo?
    may be this information will be useful for you.
    Stream International Zona Franca San Isidro Customer Services & Tech Support / All Inbound
    (809) 476- 1615 English and Spanish Day / Night shifts: 24/ 7
    Stream 1700 1000 Seats: 1600 Agents: 1000 1600 1000

    Rococo Investment Inc. Zona Franca San Isidro Inbound, Outbound customer service, sales, lead generation and surveys
    Tel.: (809) 728- 4500 English and Spanish Day / Night shifts: 8: 00am - 11: 00pm 1790 613
    Fax: (809) 748- 1196 Seats: 1790 Agents: 613 1790 613
    www.bosvoiceanddata.com

    AMOV International Teleservices 27 de Febrero No. 249 Collection, Inbound Sales / Services, Outbound Sales / Services
    Tel: (809) 220- 3200 / 3470 Market Research / Surveys, Data Entry (BPO), Software
    Fax; (809) 220- 6990 Development USA Market
    vzit.com. do Bank, Insurance, TV/ Satelite, Consumer Products, Government
    Seats: 323 Agents: 1,836 323 1836
    Opitel 27 de Febrero No. 247 Outsources Services mainly for Verizon (telebanco Popular)
    Tel: (809) 220- 3470 / (809) 220- 3183 / (809) 220- 3269 Dominicana: Customer Care,
    Fax: (809) 565- 8094 Telemarketing, Full Fillment,
    www.opitel.com. do Technical Support (DR Market)
    Seats: 323 Agents: 1386 323 1386
    NetworkOmni Dominicana Ave. Alma Mater No. 90 Interpretation (conference calls)
    Tel> (809) 362- 0073 English and Spanish Day / Night shifts: 24/ 7 75 165
    www. networkomni. com Seats: 75 Agents: 165 75 165
    PROCALL Zona Franca Las Américas Tech Support, Customer Service and Online Education Support
    Tel (809) 549- 2929 316 440 Seats: 316 Agents: 440 316 440
    Call Center Order Taking - Outbound Call Services - Inbound Call Services - Dominican Republic Call Centers
    STI Prepaid Zona Franca San Isidro Inbound Calls - Customer Services (Celular Phones / Prepaid Cards)
    Tel: (809) 748- 1319 English and Spanish 145 123
    Fax: (809) 748- 0070 Day / Night shifts: 9am- 6pm; 12pm- 9pm; 5pm- 1am
    Seats: 145 Agents: 123 145 123
    Americall Dominicana, S. A. Aut. Duarte Km 25, Puerto Plata Telemarketing
    Tel.: (809) 970- 7200 English and Spanish 400 276
    Fax: (809) 970- 7211 Day / Night shifts: (8 hours / 2 shifts) 9am- 6pm; 3pm- 11pm
    Americall, a Teleperformance Company Seats: 400 Agents: 276 400 276
    UNO United Nearshore Operations Zona Franca de Gurabo - Santiago Inbound Customet Services, E- mail Response, Fax Response,
    Tel. 809-736- 8866 Fax. 8899 Outbound Sales, Data Integrity Check 353 550
    United Online - Welcome to United Online - FTD, Classmates, MyPoints, NetZero, Juno and MySite. do English, Spanish, French, Italian
    Day / Night shifts: 8: 00am - 12: 00pm
    Seats: 353 Agents: 550 353 550
    Tel Trends Solutions Ave. 27 de Febrero #299 Services : Collection / Appointment Setting / Market Research
    Tel. 809- 948- 2300 Fax 2399 Data Entry BPO / Inbound sales / Third Party Verification
    www.treltrendsolution.com Industry: Finance / Bank / Insurance / TV Satelite / Government / Tourism
    English and Spanish
    Day / Night shifts: Mon - Fri / Full Time / Part Time
    Telecom Providers: Verizon Stablished since: August 1st, 2004
    Seats: 60 Agents: 150 60 150


    Overseas World Marketing, LTD Zona Franca de San Isidro Turism / Reservations
    Tel.: 473- 5501 Fax: 487- 5972 51 51 Seats: 51 Agents: 51 51 51

    Nearshore Solutions Ave. Independencia Esq Pedro Turism / Reservations
    (formerly Transource BPO Solutions) Ignacio Espaillat Edf 655 Seats: 70 Agents: 70 70 70
    Tel.: 809 476- 7906 70 70
    Las Americas International, Inc. Edif. ITABO Lope de Vega Collections
    Tel.: 566- 8187 Fax: 540- 9204 20 12 Seats: 20 Agents: 12 20 12

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Need a job in call center

    Hi everyone Iam looking for job in santo domingo orin la Romana, i got experience in customer service and tourism can someone help me? my phone number is 1 809 861 34 93 blancsony1986@hotmail.com please email me any information u might have

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musia View Post
    may be this information will be useful for you.
    Stream International Zona Franca San Isidro Customer Services & Tech Support / All Inbound
    (809) 476- 1615 English and Spanish Day / Night shifts: 24/ 7
    Stream 1700 1000 Seats: 1600 Agents: 1000 1600 1000

    Rococo Investment Inc. Zona Franca San Isidro Inbound, Outbound customer service, sales, lead generation and surveys
    Tel.: (809) 728- 4500 English and Spanish Day / Night shifts: 8: 00am - 11: 00pm 1790 613
    Fax: (809) 748- 1196 Seats: 1790 Agents: 613 1790 613
    www.bosvoiceanddata.com

    AMOV International Teleservices 27 de Febrero No. 249 Collection, Inbound Sales / Services, Outbound Sales / Services
    Tel: (809) 220- 3200 / 3470 Market Research / Surveys, Data Entry (BPO), Software
    Fax; (809) 220- 6990 Development USA Market
    vzit.com. do Bank, Insurance, TV/ Satelite, Consumer Products, Government
    Seats: 323 Agents: 1,836 323 1836
    Opitel 27 de Febrero No. 247 Outsources Services mainly for Verizon (telebanco Popular)
    Tel: (809) 220- 3470 / (809) 220- 3183 / (809) 220- 3269 Dominicana: Customer Care,
    Fax: (809) 565- 8094 Telemarketing, Full Fillment,
    www.opitel.com :: this domain is for sale. do Technical Support (DR Market)
    Seats: 323 Agents: 1386 323 1386
    NetworkOmni Dominicana Ave. Alma Mater No. 90 Interpretation (conference calls)
    Tel> (809) 362- 0073 English and Spanish Day / Night shifts: 24/ 7 75 165
    www. networkomni. com Seats: 75 Agents: 165 75 165
    PROCALL Zona Franca Las Américas Tech Support, Customer Service and Online Education Support
    Tel (809) 549- 2929 316 440 Seats: 316 Agents: 440 316 440
    Call Center Order Taking - Outbound Call Services - Inbound Call Services - Dominican Republic Call Centers
    STI Prepaid Zona Franca San Isidro Inbound Calls - Customer Services (Celular Phones / Prepaid Cards)
    Tel: (809) 748- 1319 English and Spanish 145 123
    Fax: (809) 748- 0070 Day / Night shifts: 9am- 6pm; 12pm- 9pm; 5pm- 1am
    Seats: 145 Agents: 123 145 123
    Americall Dominicana, S. A. Aut. Duarte Km 25, Puerto Plata Telemarketing
    Tel.: (809) 970- 7200 English and Spanish 400 276
    Fax: (809) 970- 7211 Day / Night shifts: (8 hours / 2 shifts) 9am- 6pm; 3pm- 11pm
    Americall, a Teleperformance Company Seats: 400 Agents: 276 400 276
    UNO United Nearshore Operations Zona Franca de Gurabo - Santiago Inbound Customet Services, E- mail Response, Fax Response,
    Tel. 809-736- 8866 Fax. 8899 Outbound Sales, Data Integrity Check 353 550
    United Online - Welcome to United Online - FTD, Classmates, MyPoints, NetZero, Juno and MySite. do English, Spanish, French, Italian
    Day / Night shifts: 8: 00am - 12: 00pm
    Seats: 353 Agents: 550 353 550
    Tel Trends Solutions Ave. 27 de Febrero #299 Services : Collection / Appointment Setting / Market Research
    Tel. 809- 948- 2300 Fax 2399 Data Entry BPO / Inbound sales / Third Party Verification
    www.treltrendsolution.com Industry: Finance / Bank / Insurance / TV Satelite / Government / Tourism
    English and Spanish
    Day / Night shifts: Mon - Fri / Full Time / Part Time
    Telecom Providers: Verizon Stablished since: August 1st, 2004
    Seats: 60 Agents: 150 60 150


    Overseas World Marketing, LTD Zona Franca de San Isidro Turism / Reservations
    Tel.: 473- 5501 Fax: 487- 5972 51 51 Seats: 51 Agents: 51 51 51

    Nearshore Solutions Ave. Independencia Esq Pedro Turism / Reservations
    (formerly Transource BPO Solutions) Ignacio Espaillat Edf 655 Seats: 70 Agents: 70 70 70
    Tel.: 809 476- 7906 70 70
    Las Americas International, Inc. Edif. ITABO Lope de Vega Collections
    Tel.: 566- 8187 Fax: 540- 9204 20 12 Seats: 20 Agents: 12 20 12
    Hi Musia, I just registered. I am looking for work advice and i liked your detailed answer. You seem to be well informed.

    I am a bilingual French/English Canadian in mid 20's with over 8 years experience in customer service. I am currently in admin (contract). I'm seriously thinking on temporarily moving to DR an obviously my best bet would be to work as a rep. Unfortunately, i do not speak Spanish and i am not looking to serve in Spanish for the reason being a temporarily stay of one year.

    Would you know of any French/English call centers or other related positions seeking French speakers or English only?

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mel4ever; 08-01-2009 at 10:05 PM.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking

    Hi everyone,

    I am a bilingual French/English Canadian with over 8 years in customer service. I am currently in admin. I'm seriously thinking on temporarily moving to DR an obviously my best bet would be to work as a rep. Unfortunately, i do not speak Spanish and i am not looking to serve in Spanish for the reason being a temporarily stay, one year.

    Would there be any French/English call centers or other related positions seeking French speakers or serving English only?

    thx!

  10. #10
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default most

    Quote Originally Posted by mel4ever View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I am a bilingual French/English Canadian with over 8 years in customer service. I am currently in admin. I'm seriously thinking on temporarily moving to DR an obviously my best bet would be to work as a rep. Unfortunately, i do not speak Spanish and i am not looking to serve in Spanish for the reason being a temporarily stay, one year.

    Would there be any French/English call centers or other related positions seeking French speakers or serving English only?

    thx!
    most of the call centers do have positions for english only.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •