Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Cars, Jeeps, New & Used Pricing ***

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

does anyone have lambos or other exotics in the dr ?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markbrown View Post
    Yes, in Santo Domingo.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

[Originally Posted by markbrown

Almost any thing you want. here in the capital. from Rolls Royce to Ferrari

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

In the parking lot of the Congress building.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

How much negotation is there on used car prices on dealer forecourts (approxiamately- I know all dealers are not the same) there are some cars that are 4x the price of used cars in the UK which have always been classed as expensive towards the US.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markbrown View Post
    There is Maserati Ferrari dealer in Santiago too.

cars like this cannnot run well on the DR gas.... quality is too poor.
    The check engine light comes on in my Jeep Wrangler if I don't use premium and additivo.

The exotics must run badly on this low octane fuel.... nothing but problems.
    Then you have the potholes with the low profile tires.... blowouts.

However, I would love to go back and forth all day on the new autopista in something like that!!!

WW

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering the same thing is there any room for negotiating on the price do thy want to move these cars or sit on them. I have been looking at one for 6 months and it is still there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yacht chef View Post
    I was wondering the same thing is there any room for negotiating on the price do thy want to move these cars or sit on them. I have been looking at one for 6 months and it is still there.
    Bro, this aint Miami.
    They will sit on that car for years. I was at a car lot near PUcMM yesterday, in santiago, and they have an ambulance there for what I say amounts to 2 years. Same price. The only thing it ever does is move from one side of the lot to the other, front to back, left to right...but never OFF the lot. They re convinced they re going to sell it...one day. This is also a problem for me because I want an American car but with the importation fee it looks like it be better to buy some South Korean slab of copycat crap. or some really run down Expedition.
    The new Ford Explorer comes out in August. Maybe it s better for you to buy it in Dade and send it here? Me, I bought a 2000 Escalade in NY when I went back last month. Its at my mothers house until I can get in touch with that importer in New Jersey to send it here, and the taxes and duties. Now, I am also wondering what 84 octane will do a GM 6.0L V8.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Racer I want a wrangler In my opinion when thy build roads over there then I well look at cars until then F that. + I like to move around and go any and every It is a jeep thing + being up in a jeep helps me see the road better that is a little man thing. I liked your land of milk & honey quote. An Ambulance would be a pantie dropper tho dose it come with the beds and nitrous tank.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Me, I bought a 2000 Escalade in NY when I went back last month. Its at my mothers house until I can get in touch with that importer in New Jersey to send it here, and the taxes and duties. Now, I am also wondering what 84 octane will do a GM 6.0L V8.
    Racer:

Just an FYI, not sure if your going to be able to import your 2000 Escalade, I know I have seen/read that you can not import a auto more than 5 years old, maybe that number is 6, but I would definately check it out before you get stuck spinning your wheels.

Suerte.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast