Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 193

Thread: *** Cars, Jeeps, New & Used Pricing ***

  1. #1
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Posts
    18,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default *** Cars, Jeeps, New & Used Pricing ***

    Let's keep thr chit chat to a minimum in this thread, thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 0.jpg (77.3 KB, 672 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (74.5 KB, 457 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (127.6 KB, 333 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (76.3 KB, 316 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (108.8 KB, 285 views)

  2. #2
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Posts
    18,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ...................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (86.1 KB, 237 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (66.9 KB, 171 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (101.8 KB, 149 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (78.8 KB, 123 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (115.2 KB, 155 views)

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Great thread, thanks Robert

    I'm calling on a Nissan Patrol in one of those ads in the am. Hopefully it's a rare 3 door model




    If I can find one of these too I'll be golden for awhile;



  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    im loving that nissan patrol.

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    21,478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by socuban View Post
    If I can find one of these too I'll be golden for awhile;
    Consider one of these, perfect bike for the DR at half the cost...



    Come up to Jarabacoa and ride one of ours...

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Consider one of these, perfect bike for the DR at half the cost...



    Come up to Jarabacoa and ride one of ours...
    CB, what do these go for? And those tires seem a little rough for the highway, Im sure it's a great off road bike but how is it on paved roads?

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    anyone seen electric bikes for sale here I like to cycle but need help on hills

  8. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    21,478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidZ View Post
    CB, what do these go for? And those tires seem a little rough for the highway, Im sure it's a great off road bike but how is it on paved roads?
    Those tires are mods, semi-knobbies, a 50/50 tire. That pic has several non-stock farkles.

    The V-Strom comes with Trailwings stock, a 70/30 tire. We just got back from tour, and rode from Samana to Jarabacoa in the rain. Excellent tires for the roads here.

    You can pick up a new V-Strom from Bonamza for around US$11,000 out the door. Remember, things are like 60% more expensive here.

    We have 12. Near perfect bike, overall, for the DR roads: paved, hard-pack, potholes, autopista, twisties, city, 2-up, you name it, and 60mpg. PLUS, unlike Beemers, nearly zero maintenance, just change the oil pretty much. The engine is a re-cammed SV650 motor, known as about as bullet-proof as is in existence.

  9. #9
    El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,403
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Robert, this is an awesome thread!!! Thanks for thinking about this.

    Moderator DR1.com

  10. #10
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Those tires are mods, semi-knobbies, a 50/50 tire. That pic has several non-stock farkles.

    The V-Strom comes with Trailwings stock, a 70/30 tire. We just got back from tour, and rode from Samana to Jarabacoa in the rain. Excellent tires for the roads here.

    You can pick up a new V-Strom from Bonamza for around US$11,000 out the door. Remember, things are like 60% more expensive here.

    We have 12. Near perfect bike, overall, for the DR roads: paved, hard-pack, potholes, autopista, twisties, city, 2-up, you name it, and 60mpg. PLUS, unlike Beemers, nearly zero maintenance, just change the oil pretty much. The engine is a re-cammed SV650 motor, known as about as bullet-proof as is in existence.
    Thanks for the info CB! Do you ride on the stock trailwings? 70/30 tires sounds more realistic for everyday riding.

    I will definitely join you on one of your rides one day soon and check out the bikes...what a great excuse for a "test drive"

    I definitely miss riding...but I don't think either of my bikes...2003 HD Roadking or 2003 Bourget Low Blow Chopper would do too well over here....well maybe the Road King, but definitely no fun for the off-roading!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •