Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How gay friendly is Sosua?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How gay friendly is Sosua?

Hi everyone ...have a couple of gay friends coming down during the winter and they were wondering how gay friendly the place is.

I am a heterocynical female so don't even notice these things.
    Feedback appreciated.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

ive not been stoned to death yet....are they very obvious ? not really the place for crop tops and hotpants, unless you are a lady

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Gay or Straight. A photo quiz from B3ta.

heres a little quizlet to help out

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know the nite life in Sosua much. But I have noticed a couple of locals which are very obviously gay and I have never seen them being bothered by anyone... but then, I don't see everything.
    Some Sankies are said to serve men as well, so again, I would venture to believe that it does not seem to be a big issue... Some may giggle and point fingers and even tease at times... but it's more fun than offensive. Many of the abundant working girls and semi professionals seem to have friendships with some of the local gays. I know one, who is very highly regarded because he does their finger nails so well.
    I think the key is to take giggles and lite joking in a fun manner and not take any offense. The culture here is different.

... J-D.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Know it is not Sosua but if they need a gay outlet my partner and I have a Gay Group in Santo Domingo we do monthly activities as a group. Dont let the name scare them we are a group for everyone!

OSOSBEARSDominicanos : OSOS-BEARS DOMINICANOS

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default gay or straight quiz

Ok well I scored 9/16 but it was cause I thought alot of straight guys could well be gay......who knows.....most importantly....who cares?!?!?! but it was fun anyway....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    Gay or Straight. A photo quiz from B3ta.

heres a little quizlet to help out

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it matters, as long as they are rich gay people.!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

well how do I get to boast about being able to pick 12 out of 16 with out admitting i even took the test!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

I am seeing more and more trannys walking around...that alone should signal the town is opening up...

I was at classicos this past week and and got my junk apparently MAN handled by an ugly 6 foot 40DD skinny wasted thing...only to be told by the girl I was with...that that was a tranny

believe me I was really just trying to get by!! ha ha ha.

bad bad bob

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laurapasinifan View Post
    I was at classicos this past week and and got my junk apparently MAN handled by an ugly 6 foot 40DD skinny wasted thing...only to be told by the girl I was with...that that was a tranny.
    Did you negotiate a good rate for TLN?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny about the tranny thing. I was there at the beginning of November and was in Sosua Life and noticed about 3 or 4 of them hanging out. A couple of them were quite obvious and the guys that were with them were really having a good time buying them drinks and carrying on. To each there own.

Also... I stayed in Casa Marina. There was a group of 15-20 openly gay guys staying there having a grand ole time. They had one of the jacuzzis overlooking the water to themselves. So your friends might have a good time after all. But from what I seen other than tranny's they wont find much action on the strip if thats what they are looking for. In fact the beautiful women there may just turn them straight.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast