Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Prostitution all over the world !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mike l View Post
    Bronxboy Is the truest of all studs that has visited the DR !

I was shocked that he was a moderator that had never visited this Island before now !

Mike hit the pavement running by doing everything in just a few days but more importantley he came here speaking fluent spanish and i don't have to say anything else after that !

PC
    lol I posted a few replies at the airport but I guess they did not post or were deleted. lol Mike. This was my second time in Sosua. The first was an overnight visit few years ago I have been to DR a bunch of times. SD, PC, and Higuey as examples.

What Mike is trying to say is that I went for the non-pro's and got lucky a few times. jejejeje They should pay me for the good time.

Back to you the topic at hand. Just had to clarify.

Moderator DR1.com

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone here makes excellent points, and as far as I can tell, no one is completely wrong in their assessment of the situation, but no one is completely correct either. However, I will point out what I’ve noticed while standing behind a bar here in Cabarete for four years:

1.)When you come into the bar with a known prostitute or prostitutes, your ability to pick up a good girl from a good family has now been shot down to zero. We have a couple of really nice, educated, incredibly beautiful, slightly religious (one of them), English speaking(one is fluent) bartenders here where I work. If they’ve seen you hanging out or dating a prostitute, you can pretty much kiss your chances with them goodbye.

2.) I agree with Criss Colon, you should giveeveryone the benefit of doubt and shouldn’t judge anyone. However, how exactlydo you go about making assessments about someone if not by their actions. We gotgirls coming in with expats and tourists who can barely read or write. They takeone look at our menu and order the most expensive drink or meal they can findand then want to return it because it doesn’t taste like what they were expecting.

3.)We got girls dating expats here for a long time;however, when the expat has to return back home for a few weeks or months, thegirls immediately take to hustling again while the expat continues sending hermoney. Then when the expat returns, we can say nothing to them because A.) it’snone of our business, B.) it never pays to get involved, C.) it’s not as ifthey don’t know what’s going on. It’s happening all around them while otherexpats take off. And it’s not as if they haven’t heard plenty of stories fromother expats.

4.)In trying to better the lives of working girls(prostitutes), one would think that one is significantly helping a working girlwhen, for example, one is giving them an allowance, buying them nice things,wining and dining them, giving them expensive phones, scooters, cars, etc. andyet, as confusing as this will be for some people to understand here, nothingfurther could be from the truth. Once you’ve spoiled them and gotten them usedto the nice, expensive things (material things) they start running down to theCompre/Vente in order to sell their stuff, and sometimes your stuff, in orderto maintain their lifestyle that you have now gotten them used to. I sit backand watch this every day; it would be comical if it wasn’t so tragic. Many ofthe girls have been in these situations before so, when a new boyfriend comesalong, they re-acclimate to the situation all over again; they want expensivephones, scooters, nails, hair, etc. And apparently, it’s not enough that theyare finally living with you in a $100,000 condo and eating and drinking forfree. It’s not enough that you are trying to educated them at your expense; it’snot enough that you are paying all of the bills (comforts they were never usedto)—electricity, hot water, cable, A/C, computers, laptops, large tv’s, etc.No, no, these things are not enough because, let’s face it, as humans, we’re agullible race; we want to believe that our relationship is different, we’redifferent, and they we are going to change a prostitute just like Richard Gerechanged Julia Robert’s in the movie Pretty Woman. Yeah, we’re all Ricahard Gere,and the Dominican prostitutes are Julia Robert’s. Now don’t get me wrong, I’mas gullible as the next person, I think there’s hope, I want there to be hope. Inever want to lose the concept of hope. But let’s be honest here for a minute,how are you going to change a person that continues to hang around andassociate with the same working girl (prostitutes) friends? And how are yougoing to change a girl who, prior to you arriving here on the island (Insert: Expathere_____) they were sitting around all day watching cartoons and Soap Operas, scheminginside their little heads how they were going to strike it rich just like soand so (Insert name here:_____) did down the street? And what are some of theseschemes they practice on you? My mom is sick, I need money; my uncle just diedagain; I need money, our family scooter died; I need money, the donkey died; I needmoney, I need hair extensions; I need money, the dog got up and left; I needmoney, the roof is leaking; I need money, my nails need done; I need money, I needmore hair; I need more clothes; I just need F%&$## money. Chop, chop, my girlfriendsare waiting!

I could continue on but, I highlydoubt I could add anything here that hasn’t already been said before, and inthe end, everyone has to touch the hot stove and get burned in order tounderstand. However, some have to touch it two and three times, while othershave no feeling on the tips of their finger tips and penises and continue touchingthe stove and getting 1<sup>st</sup>, 2<sup>nd</sup>, and 3<sup>rd</sup> degreeburns and still never learn. Instead, the only thing they get is burnt fingertips and an enlarged penis with layers and layers of scar tissue built up overthe years.

There is one consolation to all ofthis, however, and it’s this: at the expensive of losing one’s feelings andsense-of-touch to one’s extremities, all of this burning and scarring tissue causesthe penis to enlarge to such an extent that it becomes no longer viable to needa penis implantation or enlargement.

Isn’t life great!

Frank
    Last edited by frank12; 11-27-2011 at 10:26 AM.

3. Likes Softail, nakom, SantiagoDR, dulce, AZB and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who cares?
    Cccccccccccccccccccccccc
    Open and General Forums
    www.DR1.com

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

5. Likes dulce liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Do high class men who have sex with high class hookers get high class HIV? Or is it the common form of HIV?

In virtually every G7 country, women 18-35 are beginning to outperform men in all aspects of education and industry. Males 20-30 these days are almost a throw away generation. In another 20 years, the demographic of industry will change where there will be less prostitution = closing a sales deal.

7. Likes LaLouve liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    What are you saying here Shalena, you are an upscale hoe?
    No, actually a Ho has sex for money, usually no education, broke, etc.

What I am is VERSATILE. I am able to.acclimate to many different scenarios and not be out of place in any of them. There are many black women like me but we are a dying breed and the men have gotten confused. We are the best of both worlds, Chameleons you could say. Back in the day we were the norm but now it seems that men feel like they either need street Ho Lil' Kim or uptight Queen Elizabeth. Geez, there are women in the middle of the Spectrum.
    The problem is finding a man like that. A professional man with an educated mind but who can still rock it on the dancefloor, in the bed, and will knock the f*ck out of another man who threatens him, me or his family. These men are close to gone, the professionals I have dated are straight punks, and the tigueres have no clue about anything but blowing your back out.

Alas, it is a sad state of affairs.......

:-)
    SHALENA

9. Likes SantiagoDR, LaLouve liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you want your man to beat up another man?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Ccccccccccccc on this one.....who cares?
    Prostitution rich, poor, beautiful, ugly and alternative kinky is alive and well all over the world. It is the oldest profession and exists for a multitude of reasons.
    Now, the next part I will write is written in jest: After observing the benefits of being a prostitute I often wonder who is the fool here... me or them? I have seen men not only pay for the sex but also pay for fancy trips, buy clothes, jewelry, pay for apartments, kids, and so on and so on. The same men will say that they do this because non professional women cost for too much. WTF?
    I ask myself am I not the fool? I have sex because I LIKE to and never demand $$$$, gifts, or any of the afore mentioned things.Nor do I receive them. (cheap bastards) I have jokingly said to my friends that in my next life I am going to be a prostitute and get paid for my passion in life. Aside from the financial benefit I have also seen the men show prostitutes much more respect and adoration than they show me or other women (non prostitutes). I must say that it is an interesting business.
    As a funny side note, whenI lived in JD I used to ask the prostitutes have the tourists buy me a drink while they were buying theirs. LOL

12. Likes flackjacket liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

UPPER CLASS, UPPER CLASS, UPPER CLASS thats all I read. Everyone of you who post on here dates, have friends, knows or have sex with DR's upper class. I have spent time with the so called upper class in SD and STI and while I was eating dinner with these families I NEVER said to myself I wonder if their kids attend Yale, Stanford, or Northwestern. To me I see know difference between the two people from the barrio and so called upper class communties. They both treat Haitians like ****, they both eat salami, they both think that their better then other. Lastly, the most important the men from both classes have kids scattered all over the island, and the women say," but I'm #1. GO BAMA ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kimbjorkland View Post
    Do high class men who have sex with high class hookers get high class HIV? Or is it the common form of HIV?

In virtually every G7 country, women 18-35 are beginning to outperform men in all aspects of education and industry. Males 20-30 these days are almost a throw away generation. In another 20 years, the demographic of industry will change where there will be less prostitution = closing a sales deal.
    Sure they are, not. In education, yes. That's what happens when you femminize the classrooms. Male teachers are a dying breed. Just means women will start paying for sex with young guys more.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait up SKing you said you are a "SISTER" what the hell are you doing in the DR. Damn Shorty I thought you was a dude. You let the Dominicans dudes run through you like that. Come to Chicago Shorty.
    Last edited by JMB773; 11-27-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast