Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: new to forum

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

chip

need more inputs to start home run restaurant.......................as i said location is imporatnt................................

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RB1970 View Post
    chip

need more inputs to start home run restaurant.......................as i said location is imporatnt................................
    I think you should focus on the capital and hopefully some people can recommend locations and cost per sq meter to rent. I think it would be important to find out how much the equipment would be as well. I'm here in Santiago so I can't help out unfortunately. Best of luck though!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks chip..........................

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

dear members

any idea about home run locations in SD to start niche only INDIAN restaurant.......................in fact i can add lot of stuff to it including ....................................dance , music...............if at all its permitted in residential location.......................

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

robert

any suggestions ............................coz u seem to have pulse of what upper class wants in SD.........................

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

are there any expats ..............who can share and endorse this idea of setting up niche, uber and upper class........chic INDIAN RESTAURANT

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

My advice, come here and look at the market.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We wish you luck. We would love to go to an authentic Indian restaurant but like others have said you have to weight up your cliental, not being disrespectful but majority of locals would not be able to afford and your costings would have to be rather on the low side, where would you get your spices (I make a mean curry, even if I do say so myself) but have to get most things on Amazon, rice is another problem, Basmati is very, very expensive here. If you were to do it for a hobby great but to make a good living, would think long and hard. Having said that, we would definitely be waiting at your door for you to open. Good Luck!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

am planning to do so

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks flopsy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast