Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations on Bars/Clubs/Lounges in Cabarete & Sosua

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by corsair74 View Post
    The only reason for After One's existence was for folks to have a place to party once the curfew shut most things down on the strip. Now there's been a gradual slackening of the curfew and that need no longer exists, as the discos are able to stay open much later.

I doubt if After One will open again because there is no longer any need for it.

Vince.
    Thanks.

Somebody else told me the same thing, via PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what happend to after one ?

wow is it really close ? it was so much fun what happend ?
    also is the 1:00 closing time for the other place over ? are all the discos open allredy till the morning hours ?

Post Thanks / Like

I was in Sosua for 10 days in October and After One was open went a few times --- anyone know when it closed? It was my 5th time in D.R. 1st in Sosua and I was kinda shocked at the "nightlife" if ya know what I mean
    Going back in April (yayyy!!) DEFF one of my fav night places is in Cabarete (rented a condo on the beach this time)..lots to chose from; if you dont like one place you just walk over to the next one (me and my girls are in our mid 20's btw so we prob enjoy similiar things)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jose O'Shay's

Hi,

We spent most sundays at Jose O'shay's. It seems from reading this forum, that they are forwned upon by a few locals due to higher prices. THis may be, but they also show every NFL game all year, as well as many other sports.

If you want to watch NFL we recommend Jose Oshay's in Cabarete.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

shocked by the night life in what way- i havent witnessed anything very shocking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12